1. Edmonton traffic has become congested. We will drop you off right in front of any of your favourite places like: The Winspear Centre, Shaw Conference Centre, The Jubilee Auditorium, Northlands or Coliseum (formerly Rexall Place). Why navigate through Edmonton traffic when Black Gold Limousine could do the driving for you. 2. You get to sit back and enjoy the trip to your concert in our luxurious limo with your friend instead of trying to find a parking spot. 3. No need to
We provide WINDOW CHALK for Wedding, Bachelor and Bachelorette parties. Just image the fun of putting a message on the window of our limo and driving to surprise someone on a special day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA or LINDA IS 50 YEARS OLD TODAY. This is one of BLACK GOLD LIMOUSINE'S extras that go toward a fun enjoyable limo experience. This is a perfect for Grad night. Go to our Grad Page for more information about renting a limo for your Graduation.
1) How many people do you want to transport? 2) Do you want to have the bride and groom picked up separately by the same vehicle (the less expensive option) or do you want them picked up in different vehicles at the same time so they arrive together at the ceremony location. 3) Check the address of the locations for pick-up and drop-off. 5) What will be the approximate total time you need the limo? 6) What type and color of a vehicle would you like. 7) Many couples forget to
Our brand new fall JUST MARRIED SIGN is lightweight wood with fall leaves and foliage. Its hand painted by a sign artist in Manitoba and is waiting for your to use on your limo for your beautiful fall wedding. For more information on our wedding services go to our Wedding page.
"I wasn't originally planning on booking a limousine for our wedding. We were going to use our private vehicles instead to transport the wedding party to and from the picture taking location. Last minute I decided that I wanted to book a limousine so that we could enjoy riding together and wouldn't be separated, plus I wanted space for my full wedding dress :)I'm so happy we had the limousine the day of the wedding, our wedding party walked down the aisle together and into th
Are you procrastinating writing your speech. Here are some helpful ideas to get you started. Ask yourself these questions and write down the answers. Then use the answers to make a short speech. If the answer is negative or embarrassing eliminate it. 1) What were your first impressions of your bride?
Social - Did everyone seem to know her and like her?
Intellectual - Did she make valuable comments in your first class together?
Physical - Did you notice her beautiful eyes
You have found someone who you want to marry but now you are worried if you can make it last. The answer is yes but not without work. Here are some things you can work toward building a strong relationship. 1) Working at authenticity
An example of this is often one or both people will do activities that don’t really interest them. They want to spend time with their partner so they sit through football games or ballets or movies that they are not into. After they are married
1. Are there any hidden fees or charges (gas,administration fees,tip)
2. Are your limousines in good condition?
3. Do you have a liquor licence?
4. What extras do you provide with your wedding packages?
5. Are your drivers licensed and professionally dressed?
6. May I come and see the limo I will be renting for my wedding? WHY CHOOSE BLACK GOLD LIMOUSINE? 1. We do not have any surcharges, administration fees, driver tip, or any other hidden fees. 2. All our limousines ar
1. Go for high tea at Cafe Linnea. 2. Go to a Spa that hosts groups like Rainsalon in Edmonton 3. Go create a culinary masterpiece at Sunterra Market. 4. Book a private class at Salisbury Greenhouse and make an adorable plant project. 5 Go to The Ranch Road House and have a line dance party. Book a Black Gold Limousine to make it a party no one will forget soon. Go to our Bachelorette Party page for more information.